MHEDIC Archives

July 2019

MHEDIC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Paternite, Carl" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mental Health-Education Integration Consortium <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2019 07:51:53 -0400
This is such sad news. Jim was passionate and deeply committed to
school mental health and the well being of children for many, many
years; and he was a wonderful, caring person. Thanks Paul for sharing
and please keep us posted on further details. Carl

--
Carl E. Paternite, Ph.D.
Emeritus Director, Center for School-Based Mental Health Programs