MIAMI-OCF Archives

August 2017

MIAMI-OCF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rachel Segar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Segar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 11:32:30 -0400
Hello OCF!!!

Just in case you haven’t seen my Facebook posts, Mega Fair is TOMORROW!! Please please sign up for at least one shift on Facebook! It will be in Central Quad in the religious section from 6-9, get the word out!

There is also a poll on Facebook for meeting times this semester. We will be deciding based on majority so please please vote so we can get as many people at our meetings as possible.

Enjoy the rest of your first week back!

God Bless,
Rachel and Kosta