MKTALUM Archives

June 1999

MKTALUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pete Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marketing Alumni of Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:09:09 -0700
We haven't seen a FAQ or rules of use for this list. The following post
may be out of order, but not off topic (it deals with marketing). If
it's out and off, our apologies. If somebody will let us know, it won't
happen again. Here's the post:

The latest FMI poll figures (just out) confirm our continuing study
begun in Jan 1997 -- food shoppers (including restaurant patrons)
continue to care less and less about health and nutrition, just want
good taste. Use this in marketing, advertising;  don't waste budget,
dilute effort or confuse people with nutrition at the sacrifice of
promoting taste. We'll have details up shortly on our site at

     http://www.pursglove.com

The TrendsAnalytics Group-Pursglove Hospitality Consultancy
Low budget food, drink, hospitality trends research & forecasts;
public-relations 202-244-3686, F 202-686-6427 [log in to unmask]
http://www.pursglove.com