MKTALUM Archives

October 1995

MKTALUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peter Pflaum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marketing Alumni of Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 20:12:36 +0000
Pardon if you have seen this, it has been sent to several lists in our hunt
for people of adventure... and who have Windows 95.. maybe that is redundant..

RE: Low cost direct computer to computer connections WINS:

We have been working on Windows 95 remote connections (WINS) as
described in HTTP://www.winserve.com. We have connected a few
PC's and are setting up a work group. We need Beta Testers.
See HTTP://gold.doi.com "beta testers wanted" on home page and in
our Virtual office and INTERNET 101 Classroom

DNS HTTP://gold.doi.com/Virtual_Office/  (classroom)

Key words - Remote Connections, Connect PC s using Windows 95
into networks. Create solutions to inexpensive networking for
education, small business, sales and marketing, using innovative
and private systems.

Description

Connect remote PC s files that attach to your computer just like
the hard drive C:\ files, use phone, inter-office mail,
appointments, file transfer exactly as in a local network (LANS)
using WINS with any computer in the world on the INTERNET.

The applications are unlimited for example you have a son in
Settle, or a partner in Miami, your F:\ drive is on their
machine, you can ring each other. We are testing the real
interactive process in training and education. There are many
more uses in sales, marketing, technology transfer, travel
services, accounting and book keeping, (keep your journal files,
orders etc. on your accountants computer anywhere) Remote
conferences, actual I-phone and remote use of printers, graphic
equipment, from distance sites with no toll charges are all
possible.

 Pay us a visit..

Peter E. Pflaum Ph.D. , Headmaster
GLOBAL_VILLAGE_SCHOOLHOUSE The Golden Globe
225 Robinson Road, New Smyrna Beach
FL 32169-2176 (904) 428-9609  ftp://205.245.0.203
/ftp/internet101  Schools Systems Sufi
HTTP://Gold.doi.com/ [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]