MU-VMS Archives

February 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James McCutcheon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 1994 15:27:20 -0500
This is about a week out of date, but that's what I get for never having time
to read news. So that nobody else has to ask about how to set up plans, forcing
Kent to repeat himself over and over again (despite the fact that I'm sure he
enjoys it *grin*), anybody interested in setting up a plan can finger
rlrauscher, who has the original reply from Kent set up in her plan. At least,
you can do this until she decides to change her plan, or graduate (although the
latter may not be so much of a conscious decision on her part).

Hope this helps... James
    _
 _ ///\MIGA | James McCutcheon IV - "If all else fails, read the instructions!"
 \X/ JRMCCUTCHEON@MIAVX1  JMCCUTCH@MIAMIU  JM9SSANU@MIAMIU  JRMCCUTC@GLUTTONY
     JMCCUTCHEON@MIAVX3   CUTCHEON@APSVAX  JRMCCUTC@ROGUE   and others...