MU-VMS Archives

January 1996

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:44:21 -0500
Problem: I am currently unable to download files with lynx.  Generally, in the
past the save to disk command worked.  For about the past week everytime I try
to download e.g., a gif using lynx over a modem or in one of the micro-centers
it won't write the file to the disk.  However, it always prompts you and asks
if you want to replace the existing file with a higher version. But, there is
no other version of the file on the disk?  In the past this downloading
procedure has been very routine.  Has something changed?

Steven Levine
Department of Zoology