MU-VMS Archives

February 1995

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathie Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 11:26:22 EST
In article <1995Feb5.165155.38831@miavx1>, [log in to unmask] (Miami
Computing & Information Services (MCIS) News) says:

>     The new versions are on a disk-exchange basis in the MCIS Learning
>Technologies Center in 137 MacCracken, from MCIS Instructional Computing in
>352 Gaskill, and from the MCIS Help Desk in 141 Hoyt.

A informational note to keep unnecessary trips to a minimum......these
new versions of Kermit will not fit on a DS, DD disk.  Make sure you bring
a HD disk to swap.  If you have a machine that needs a 5.25" disk, or will
not read HD format, we'll handle your requests on an individual basis.

Kathie