MU-VMS Archives

November 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 19:44:47 -0500
In article <1994Nov17.072324.34178@miavx1>, [log in to unmask]
(Kent Covert) writes:
> In article <1994Nov16.220556.34139@miavx1>, [log in to unmask]
(Beretta) writes:
>> I read something about a PROJECT file on the vms.  What exactly is a project
>> file?
>
> Project file?  I don't recall any project files?  Do you mean plan file
> perhaps?  What have you heard about PROJECT files?  What are they supposed
> to do?

To tell you the truth I don't realy know.  I'm not talking about PLAN.TXT files
though. I saw it in a earlier post on the vms group.  I'm just surprized that
you Ken, wouldn't know what they are.  (That probably means they don't exist)
thanx.