MU-VMS Archives

November 2006

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:54:02 +0800
Enjoy the newest

 If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at this. A couple of month of continued use, and you will have something to boast about in locker rooms.

 Ladies will fight over the chance to get into your bed! You can mark inches on your ruler, expecting your intimate tool to gain a lot in size. See our shop: http://fiolerpo.com/i/xl2/

There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms.

 My brother has a shaved head and stands about 6 feet 2 inches and is over 200 pounds A Live Data screen can display all selected parameters and can be charted on a graph While I'm working I'm oblivious to the things around me What it all boils down to is that a good aftermarket high-flow cat can indeed flow better than a stock unit, and almost as well as a straight pipe I think my confidence and my outgoing personality make me a little sexy