MU-VMS Archives

November 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
March Hare <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 16:20:24 -0500
In article <1994Nov1.155450.32835@miavx1>,
[log in to unmask] (George H. W. Bush) wrote:
:When in NEWS, I would like a key that works just like the enter key (Read next
:page of article until end, get next article), but also is sensitive to my kill
:file. It's kind of annoying to hit enter until I get to the end and then press
:0 on the key pad to read/new. Is there a way I can configure something to do
:this?
:
:Randy

You need to use the READ/NEW/FOLLOWUP key.  Now comes the fun part -
figuring out which one that is on your particular setup.  It might
be your Del key on your number pad, or something even more obscure.

John
----
Mome Raths BBS, Oxford, OH, (513)523-7887
OS/2, DOS, Windows, 28.8 modem, Pix:
Star Trek, Dr. Who, Adult
Online OS/2 CDROM