MU-VMS Archives

April 1995

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 08:27:50 -0500
In article <1995Apr18.200052.44074@miavx1>, [log in to unmask] (Bob
Williams) writes:
> Sorry to complain so much, but this system has really gotten on my nerves
>    snip           When will this problem
> be fixed? Do you even know what is causing it yet?

Ditto!!  Could someone please tell me who the complaints should go to?
One thing seems certain, talk of "networking" Oxford is extremely
premature if the system can't handle the multitude of users it already
has.

In the meantime, I believe there is a way to recover mail messages that
were lost.  Could you please post this procedure?

                        Thanks,
                         Heather Hulett