MU-VMS Archives

February 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve M Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 1994 17:23:00 EST
I am writing this note to announce that on March 8, 1994 I, Steve
Moore, will be moving my office from Hughes 22C to 137-LL Hoyt Hall.
On March 8th my new phone number will be 529-1452.  My email address
will remain swmgr@miamiu or [log in to unmask]

My duties will remain the same, technical support of VM/CMS, etc.  I
will still be available for consulting as before.  Please feel free to
visit my new office in Hoyt if I can be of assistance.  I can also
travel to you if the need should arise.

My VM documentation will be moving to Hoyt also.  I will continue to
help you with access to this information.  Give me a call or send
email if you have questions or comments.

Looking forward to seeing daylight,
Steve Moore