MU-VMS Archives

November 1993

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"J. C. Rowland" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1993 12:51:39 -0500
Inspired by the previous message, I've decided to ask a couple questions about
the mailer that have been bothering me for the past month or two.

Can the mailer that I'm using now (the default one, if there are others) set up
alias files to mail people and can it be set-up so that incoming mail from set
addresses are placed in their own folder?  I'm asking this because I'm used to
ELM on a Unix system and it let me do both of these things...however, I haven't
been able to do so on the VAX.  If this mailer cannot do this, is there some
way I could use another mailer that would allow these options?

Thanks a lot for any help...

/jr
--
John C. Rowland -- [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
           "This world is desperately in need of more butterflies."