MU-VMS Archives

November 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 1994 21:57:02 -0500
        One of my friends STRETMRD@Miavx1 has been having some major problems
with his VMS account.  He's been using Pine, and has gotten accustomed to the
continuous register dumps as disk space runs low.  But, recently, he's been
getting them for no reason, that I can find.  He has about 8k of saved mail
files, and a 20 line addressbook.  Other than that, the account is bare.
Neither Mail or Pine will allow him to send messages, and recently he has not
been recieving any mail from the listservers he usually expects 10-12 messages
a day from.  Any suggestions?  I applologize for the inacuracy of the 'error
messages' but I'll try to find specifics if nesecary.

    "The only fate worse than death is living with a closed mind."