MU-VMS Archives

November 1995

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
PETER MURRAY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 18:13:13 -0500
In article <1995Oct31.024639@miavx1>, [log in to unmask] (R.E. Willi
ams, Jr.) writes:
> Thanks a lot for all the info--now I have something new to play with. :-)
>
> Now I'm wondering... what is a source for this information? Would any of
> Miami's libraries have a VMS programming manual (I must be crazy to think
> they might...)?

OK, I may be on the other side of the state, but I couldn't let this one
slide.  :-)

Did you check SHERLOCK?  I found 12 entries with the subject "VAX/VMS".  One
of them was "VAX/VMS : concepts and facilities", which might be
appropriate for what you are trying to do.  Can't find it at Miami?  Hit
the "U" key to transfer the search to the OhioLINK central catalog, and
you'll find 31 entries in the state.  Requesting one of them is only a
keystroke away ("G", to be exact).

And you thought I was really gone...

This public service announcement brought to you by:
--
Peter Murray, Senior Systems Analyst                       [log in to unmask]
Library Information Technologies         http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html