MU-VMS Archives

June 2007

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Peters T.Edgar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:28:32 +0200
CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

All was lost, until I called my son and told him of the bad news.

If so, now's the time to share it in the comments box below.
So what's the point of my story?

and totally out-of-the-box. You're totally self-contained with this one,
my friend. I am free from my blood sugar ailment thru person in the
power of Jesus and Mama Mary. My next door neighbor, Cathy, despised my
downstairs neighbor, George. There are no sharks in Lithuania, but the
dogs bark dangerously IN CASE WE FEAR THEM.

And I know you wish you could,as well. Answering the question is your
first step in discovering what's missing so it'll never be missing for
long again and you'll cease feeling that sense of "quiet desperation".
Just the week before, I had been swimming a half mile per day with
Patty, a young tri-athlete visiting the Florida coast with her husband
and young children.

But you're no match for a Great White Shark. "The riptides, if they're
around at all, only pull you out to shoulder-deep water, and I've only
seen a shark inside the breakers once.

We all face little disappointments in our daily lives but being able to
roll with them is the secret of the Wealthy Soul and you're definitely
one of those. And I know you wish you could,as well.

It's sitting there right in front of your eyes! Posted by: You didn't
call. If this sounds like an episode out of Seinfeld with Seinfeld's
South-Florida condo-living parents, it's not.
And suddenly he's just there, a massive torpedo from out of the depths,
rows of razor teeth just inches from your tail. sometimes though, we
can't fight it, cuz it's so overwhelmingly huge, and we can't run from
it cuz it's faster and more furious than us!

It's the paradox regarding the blockbusterhit DVD movie, The Secret.

They found no blockage.

Therefore, the question is - "So what do I do now? Kind of a paradox
within a paradox.
Plus I hearty invite you to visit my art galleries on the web.

It's extraordinarily important for you to see what this paradoxis, my
friend. "  Truer words have never been spoken! I vividly remember that I
came down with some illness the weekend that my uncle was to come back
to the states and my sister and I were to come with him to my Grandma's
house to live there.
Please share your light with thousands of others who will read and be
illuminated by what you impart in the comment box below.

Posted by: You called. And if it is, you may be living what Henry David
Thoreau called "a life of quiet desperation. You're many miles from
shore.
When I am peaceful, everything else falls into place. In summary, you
are your thoughts!
Share one of your own such stories on how you solved a problem. I live
far away from your heroes and have no imagination how they look in
reality.

Totally self-empowered.

And what it did was made even more amazing because I had just finished
writing the article to you about the seal and the Great White Shark.

You're just minding your own business, feeling your regular playful
self. And suddenly he's just there, a massive torpedo from out of the
depths, rows of razor teeth just inches from your tail. My hope would be
something larger would catch it's attention and I would be able to swim
away unscathed. go at it straight on!
Your particular story may be just the thing to help someone else from
carrying their own grudge - which, no matter how small, is a tremendous
spiritual weight .
And reclaim what may be missing. I believe that the paradox is about the
difference between our knowledge and our way of life.

From thay moment we all had hope again and my dad started miraculously
getting better and better. He had to have quadruple by-pass surgery, but
that was not all. If not, then God will provide for me.
Your story very well may be just the thing to inspire them to overcome
their own possibly life-or-death challenge. Time to fill in the gap.

And you, my friend, are his favorite snack. Once perceiving this
paradox, and crystallizing its lessons inyour spirit, you will see how
this same paradox may be preventingyou from engaging The Law of
Attraction in your own life .

Something just occurred which has compelled me to share the story with
you now.
then we close our eyes, state our desires, and then wait in a state of
joyful expectation. He is in what they call permenant remission.
And it's something that threw off the chains of an affliction and
released a wave of self-empowerment that is still rolling in, even as
these words come forth. I need to learn how to be organized with my time
and be more dedicated so that I can receive blessing for being a
faithful servant! Two hundred pounds of blubber .