MU-VMS Archives

December 1995

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
miyachu- <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 12:11:16 -0500
I do not know if this is the right place to ask, but please listen. I asked
some one to set my e-mail accounts so that all the mail that come to my IBM
account and VAX account are automatically forwarded to my NEXT account, but
since the NEXT account becomes down so often, I cannot check e-mail even when
I'm expecting very impotant e-mail. So now, I want to all the mail to come my
VAX account instead of the NEXT account. If anyone know how to do this, please
post, do not send me e-mail (NEXT is down now, and I doubt it will recover
soon).