MU-VMS Archives

May 1995

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathie Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 1995 16:00:38 EST
It would be a good idea for those of you on mailing lists to unsubscribe
if you are not going to be logging onto your account this summer.

For example, let's assume I'm registered with a listserv here at Miami
called hoptoad.  To take myself off of the mailing list, I send mail
to listserv@miamiu with the following message:

unsubscribe hoptoad Kathie Robinson

Remember that the mailing list you are on may not be a miamiu list, so
your message may be sent elsewhere to unsubscribe.