MU-VMS Archives

January 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carl Fishkind <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 15:43:21 -0500
As of Monday January 24 I have had difficulties connecting on the 14.4 modems
at 4999.  Prior to that date I had no difficulties, so I don't believe my
settings are incorrect.

The problem I am getting is after the connection is made, unrecognizable code
appears on the screen for several seconds and then the carrier is lost.

Also, I do not have any trouble with the other lines.

Any advice?

Carl