MU-VMS Archives

September 2007

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mack Lackey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:54:42 +0000
Your old watch is so ugly that you keep on asking the others what time it is?
The answer is simple – get yourself a top-class replica timepiece for less!
Plus, the quality of our watches is the same with the original!
We offer replicas of all the most popular chronometer models by best brands here!
Choose a replica watch for yourself now – and we will ship it to you for free!
http://hazdp.com