MU-VMS Archives

June 1998

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:09:21 -0400
Outage notification:

Type: Planned
Date: Thursday, June 25th
Time: 9:00PM - 10:00PM
Duration: 60 min
Posted by: SCHMIDKF

VMS machine - Ocean

I need to schedule an emergency outage for the VMS machine called Ocean, tonight from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm.  This outage is needed to apply a fix in the software from DEC.  This software fix is for the tape drive that is attached to this machine, and is needed to be applied before the backups start at 1:00 am.

Services that will be affected:

world wide web access, GAUS, Help desk software, batch jobs, PH/QI.

I apologize for the late notice on this outage, but this is a needed repair.

Thank you for your patience in dealing with this matter.

This is a Service Outage Notification
from Miami University's Network Operations Center (NOC)