MU-VMS Archives

January 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University VMS News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 19:32:47 -0500
  For the last few days, whenever I try to use edit in a subdirectory (of my
VAX account), it gives me:

    1    (first line of whatever I'm editing)
*

rather than showing the whole document like it always has, and still does in my
main directory.  I haven't changed the protection on the subdirectories or any
of the files, and I know it was working normal before Christmas break.  Any
ideas what's wrong?

Thanks,
Bart