MU-VMS Archives

January 1999

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:18:26 -0500
Outage notification:

       Type: Planned
Starting At: 7:00 AM on Sunday, January 24th, 1999
  Ending At: 7:00 PM on Sunday, January 24th, 1999
   Duration: 12 hours

Hoyt Hall

On Sunday 1/24/99 from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm, the following services will be unavailable due to electrical changes being made due to the renovation:

The Administrative IBM mainframe ( MUADM ), The Academic IBM mainframe ( VM, MIAMIU ), Touch - Tone Registration system (MUCares), the Help Desk software ( Remedy), SRN ( admission office ), Name service, Meeting Maker

The restoration of services will be staged.  As the device is hooked up to the new electrical panel, service will be restored.

Please contact me if you have concerns or questions.. I can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Notification was sent to:

This is a Service Outage Notification
from Miami University's Network Operations Center (NOC)

For general questions or comments, contact:
  The MCIS Help Desk
  (513) 529-7900

For questions or comments regarding this outage, contact:
  The Network Operations Center (NOC)

Outages may be viewed at:
http://www.muohio.edu/noc/outages/

History
Created by SCHMIDKF at 1:10 PM on Tuesday, January 19th, 1999
Edited by SCHMIDKF at 12:18 PM on Thursday, January 21st, 1999