MU-VMS Archives

November 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
March Hare <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 1994 00:21:42 -0500
In article <1994Nov18.163807.34327@miavx1>,
[log in to unmask] (Bob Williams) wrote:
:Hmmm, I was just in news, got done reading and pressed ctl-z to get out o'
:there. Then I typed gopher to get into that. Well, as it was entering gopher,,
:it started giving me some error messages about files being sent to Kreger, but
:failing. I think that it was trying to print some files there, but couldn't.
:Once I got to the muroot screen, I got a few more similar messages. All in
all,
:I got about 6 or 7 messages. And no, I did not try to print anytime. Just a
:freak thing, I guess....
:

Sounds like the core dump syndrome.  Now, if you can just figure out
what caused it...

John
----
Mome Raths BBS, Oxford, OH, (513)523-7887
OS/2, DOS, Windows, Pix, 28.8 modem;
Free access up to 60 minutes per call;
Local messages, Oranet & adult MaryNet;
100 message areas & 80 non-CDROM file areas