MU-VMS Archives

October 1995

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 19:53:53 -0500
How would I go about writing a little program that would finger somebody
every, say, 5 or 10 minutes (want to take as few precious CPU cycles as
possible!), and alert me if they are logged in (and then not alert me while
they remain logged in)? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Bob
--
Robert E. Williams, Jr.  |   Always remember that you are unique...
Macintosh Developer      |   Just like everyone else.