MU-VMS Archives

September 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
March Hare <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 1994 00:31:43 -0400
In article <1994Aug31.130755.28647@miavx1>,
[log in to unmask] (James McCutcheon) wrote:
:Well, XPR libraries are available with up-to-date Kermit code -- I just don't
:use a terminal program capable of utilizing those libraries. When I buy my
next
:(even more powerful) Amiga, I'll upgrade terminal software. In the meantime,
:I'll tweak with the (barely) working serial lines to get some kind of
:performance out of them.
:

Just out of curiosity, but will you be able to buy that next Amiga?  Has
someone bought the rights to it?

John
----
C:\> win