MU-VMS Archives

January 1996

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 14:38:18 -0500
I have two problems.
1.  There are two files that appeared out of nowhere on my vax account.  The
filenames are long but both have the letter tpu in them.  What are these and
how did they get there?
2.  Why can't I delete these files? Everytime I try I get an error informing me
that these files are locked by another user.

Could someone else have created these files on my account?  If so, how?