MUAMS Archives

November 2006

MUAMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University American Studies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:53:16 +0800
New’n’hot
 There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms. You won't be able to get enough of your renowned, increased tool - months or even less of usage, and you're there!

 Some intimate experiences are available only to men with big equipment. Are you ready to become king among all the males around? You will right after the results come! See our offer: http://fadesgart.com/i/xl2/
Put aside any doubts and stuff, this terrific product for smart males really does what you need!

 I want a show with hot housewives who are jacks-of-all-trades and take care of their kids, men, house--and still look hot! I'll do the show naked with only an apron Install one of these cats and you might not pass smog But there are different issues in both cases Hell, if you are only looking for those kinds of gains, just loose 10 pounds -that alone will make The 5hp gained from losing the factory cat for the metallic one is substantial I like it because of the artistic value