MUAMS Archives

May 2007

MUAMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lynn Rebecca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University American Studies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 20:48:29 +0300
The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

I think this is a very clever approach.
Jay and I will be working together soon. Go check out the website and
find out how you can be a part of this worthy cause.
You can still register.
To get the right education and treatment for their child, they have to
jump through what seems like an endless array of hoops and red tape. )
But I want to stick to my promise. (Actually because Eric, his assistant
and myself take up three lines, we actually only have room for 497. I
thought about creating a frequently asked questions (FAQ) page.
I am so grateful for you bringing this to my attention. Widening the gap
will not only appeal to those who can immediately relate to it but also
cause those people to want to close the gap even more. You can group
questions together (much like blog categories), and you can even choose
between single- or paged-question formats.
So the true purpose of a headline is not to summarize or advertise the
website, the salesletter, or the business behind it. This is fascinating
to me.
And this latest event cements just how much people care. So we're going
to do "Blogging For Dollars Part 2!
Filed in Opinions,  Resources,  Personal.
The web is not another direct mail medium, just as much as it is not
another TV or radio medium, either. And no need to email the author for
the answer to a common question. The toddler years in our house were
filled with turmoil, many everyday things like going to the supermarket
or park would send my son into an extreme crying or screaming fit.
May is shaping up to be quite a busy month, with webinars, teleseminars,
copy critiques, and more. The content of the document is insightful to
many people and caused quite a stir. Love them and they show you what
you can do to help them help themselves.
Tagged as behavior, copywriting, internet marketing, john reese, market,
peter drucker, report, salesletter, trend, video, web 2.
Telecommunications providers will lose massive income because all local
and international calls will be free through VoiP.
Go check out the website and find out how you can be a part of this
worthy cause. Some make claims, others make statements. The paged format
allows you to link to answers covered in their own individual posts or
pages. The next one in that hierarchy is our need for safety and
security. (And then Gotowebinar pulled the plug on us!
They want all the details and they are willing to scroll down as far as
they have to to get the in formation they need to make a purchase.
Because the Internet is growing up. So this is your chance to ask me
anything, without costing you a dime.
The Internet Business ManifestoWhy Do I Blog?
These marketers have donated some of their best-selling courses and
materials for this cause.
Granted, it used to be at first (since browsers were once only
text-based), and still is to some degree. I thought about creating a
frequently asked questions (FAQ) page.
One thing I did notice is that within a very short period of time, the
author had LOTS of people post responses. (Some who have helped out
during previous launches from John have lists as large as 50k to 500k
people.
This need was always existent.
So he asked me If was interested. Mike Woo-Ming has put on an event to
help autistic children and their families, I was very touched.
Tagged as big seminar, blogging, clayton makepeace, copywriting, Eric
Graham, formula, free, internet marketing, teleseminar, vote, webinar,
writing. Mila is also a great writer. Because not saving those, too, can
be labor-intense, painful, and too difficult to bear. By answering your
questions live, in real-time.
You need to compel your readers. Please open your heart and help. I had
to drag him out of the car and leave him in a terrible state.
Because the Internet is growing up. Jay and I will be working together
soon.
Around the age of 5 or 6 things got much worst. I do worry about the
future. I respect John for what he has achieved but.
Granted, it used to be at first (since browsers were once only
text-based), and still is to some degree. This is going to be fun! The
Internet Business ManifestoWhy Do I Blog?