MUAMS Archives

June 2007

MUAMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bishop P.Victor" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University American Studies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:11:34 -0500
Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Now it's happening and we say 'oh my god, it's not what we intended'.
When the Murdoch-owned newspaper comments in its editorial, politicians
and business leaders have to take note. Almost certainly not. Again, it
is worth reading in full.

In that way I agree with the editor of The Sun, proper policing and
adaptive legal protection is needed, and it is needed now.

Now it's happening and we say 'oh my god, it's not what we intended'.
Globalisation is a good thing, a very good thing and I would like to
remind everyone for a long time the West did a lot of talking about how
aid should transfer into trade. It's the next step in a global world
where people will compete individually. One case does not make an entire
industry suspect, political pressure and union backlash aside, the case
for offshoring has been made. All the incumbents got bigger, mostly by
acquisition.
Again, it is worth reading in full. We should be grateful about this,
but as I said yesterday, too many of these "scandals" will not do any of
us any good. He said a "strategic sourcing" mix of in-house and
outsourcing always works best. This UK tabloid newspaper is regularly
credited with making or breaking political lives.
British firms have invested millions in Indian call centres, which
provide good service at a low cost. In that way I agree with the editor
of The Sun, proper policing and adaptive legal protection is needed, and
it is needed now.

This insight comes from a New York Times article by Eduardo Porter.

Crooked computer experts at Indian call centres have created a lucrative
market in sensitive information. This is in and of itself interesting,
but country expertise is not covered by this report. This UK tabloid
newspaper is regularly credited with making or breaking political lives.
That is the only way you can drive down cost and drive up shareholder
value. Division of Labour is the key. Do what you're best at and do it a
lot. The figures speak for themselves. That is the only way you can
drive down cost and drive up shareholder value.

That is the only way you can drive down cost and drive up shareholder
value.
He said a "strategic sourcing" mix of in-house and outsourcing always
works best.

In that way I agree with the editor of The Sun, proper policing and
adaptive legal protection is needed, and it is needed now. Do what
you're best at and do it a lot. This was the question posed to the "CIO
Jury" by silicon.

Globalisation is a good thing, a very good thing and I would like to
remind everyone for a long time the West did a lot of talking about how
aid should transfer into trade. The answers are out there, you have to
know whom to ask. The arrest last week of a man in western India in an
alleged offshoring fraud case went unreported. My concern is that the
IAOP is too closely aligned to Corbett's business in the US and that the
barriers to entry will be too low.

The figures speak for themselves. Well, according to the latest figures
from the Management Consultancies Association, the answer is amazing.
These mistakes are costly to the supplier, potentially disastrous to the
client and damaging to the entire industry. Another one or two such
cases and the industry is doomed according to the BBC.

And the newcomers CGI, Adecco, and Manpower are huge companies in their
own right. One case does not make an entire industry suspect, political
pressure and union backlash aside, the case for offshoring has been
made. What havoc could a terrorist group cause with information like
that at their fingertips?

But our man was told he could also buy passport details, medical records
and mobile phone numbers. He said a "strategic sourcing" mix of in-house
and outsourcing always works best. My concern is that the IAOP is too
closely aligned to Corbett's business in the US and that the barriers to
entry will be too low.

But what I see happening is a convergence between HR and finance and
procurement. All the incumbents got bigger, mostly by acquisition. And
the mid-market players are not doing too badly either.
Division of Labour is the key.