MUAMS Archives

November 2006

MUAMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University American Studies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 05:30:19 +0800
Recent stuff

 Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer! All you need is a supply for a month or so! She will beg you to order more after you use it for a month.

 Some intimate experiences are available only to men with big equipment. Expect an explosion in your intimate life very soon - guaranteed! See our shop: http://befokaldu.com/i/xl2/

You won't increase your most important muscle in gyms - so this is what you have to try!

 I want to get more into TV "A standard traction bracket moves the lower arm bar Am I on the cover? I didn't know that! I wouldn't do anything distasteful