MUAMS Archives

June 2007

MUAMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Parks Christina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University American Studies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:26:22 -0300
CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

I want her to findLoving beneath the moon.
" "Lord you should've seen their frantic faces," Wagoner sings, telling
of a man who has walked in on his cheating wife. The film has a
terrifically cartoonish look to it, as though it were intended to look
unreal. Mediums in deep, faked trances would produce luminous,
ill-formed globs of matter that would seem to float around their heads,
which they dubbed "ecotplasm.
It's a  saturnine ditty, penned by Ethel Waters' session pianist J. Hey,
do you feel like updating the 'Green Slime' article on Wikipedia?

I do hope to send a few Irish rock and rockabilly suggestions your way
for the Record Shelf, but that can wait a bit. But the film was shot in
Japan and helmed by Fukasaku and a Japanese crew.
The Blob, often marketed to children. We are floating in this ocean But
we cannot breathe the air For our mouths are filled with poison, Cyanide
and mermaid hair. At midnight on Tuesday, Peter Jackson's remake of King
Kong will open in the United States.

as Bruno, the chauffeur and weary caretaker of the diseased Merrye
children.