MUCWFAC Archives

December 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Tuma, Keith W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:41:50 -0500
Well for what it's worth I mean to go over to the place at seven and try
to knock over a few pins. It's been at least 15 years since I've been in a
bowling alley: I'm hoping for something between comic and cosmic. Diane
will come along. I have a meeting of the "accreditation steering
committee" at 8 am and I'm only a third of the way through writing up the
graduate portfolios,but knocking pins over feels potentially constructive,
comparatively speaking, or at least like a useful distraction. Hope you
all feel better/get rest soon.

Cheers
Keith