MUCWFAC Archives

November 2013

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:47:30 -0400
This list looks good. I agree that we could include Latino/a studies
as one of our "desirable secondary areas might include" things.

I would think you could add to both lists

      ENG 450 Studies in Genre
      ENG 468 Gender and Genre

-- minor additions as they wouldn't be in the regular rotation
(whatever the regular rotation might be).

For "writing for screens":

MAC 213, which you list, is crosslisted with ENG 213 I assume -- just
making sure
ENG 314 Playwriting might be a possibility

Cathy