MUCWFAC Archives

February 2006

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mag Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:59:14 +0100
The chart on PGCN is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.
Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar now.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this on your
Radar.
Put PGCN on your radar's now.
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the
price can triple.

Trade Date : 2006, Feb 13
Name : Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical, Inc.
S y m b o l  : PGCN
Current Price : $1.03
9 Day Trading Projection : $3 - $5
Expectations : 300-500%

Urgent watch alert for all members starting now.