MUCWFAC Archives

January 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 05:27:42 +0000
I can make Wed 10-11  too. Cathy

-----Original Message-----

From: "Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>

Sender: Miami University Creative Writing Faculty <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Sun, 8 Jan 2012 00:11:44

To: <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: Happy New Year, etc

Keith, can you make Wed, 10-11?   So far everyone else can.

Eric

On 1/7/12 11:42 PM, "Cheek, Christopher F. Dr." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>i can make 10-11 on wednesday this coming week

>On Jan 7, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Goodman, Eric wrote:

>> That would work for me.   Would be nice to have everyone there.

>> On 1/7/12 7:37 PM, "Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>> Dear Eric,

>>> In light of my likely unavailability later Weds, Thurs, Fri, I'd like

>>> suggest 10-11 on Weds as a possibility that Keith might be free, and

>>> perhaps everyone else, too.

>>> David

>>> From: Miami University Creative Writing Faculty

>>> [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goodman, Eric

>>> Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 4:12 PM

>>> To: [log in to unmask]

>>> Subject: FW: Happy New Year, etc

>>> Dear All,

>>>   Below are the times that Keith could meet.

>>>   I can meet Wednesday at 2.

>>>   Thursday at 3:30.

>>>  Anytime Friday.

>>>    Eric

>>> From: Keith Tuma <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

>>> Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:58:40 -0500

>>> To: "Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

>>> Subject: Re: Happy New Year, etc

>>> Hi Eric: Back in town as of 2 am last night. I have a meeting Wednesday

>>> 11-12 and another 3:30-5. Tuesday after 11 is good, Thursday after

>>>noon,

>>> and all day Friday. Schedule varies week to week, of course. I would

>>>like

>>> to be a part of this meeting however. Keith

>>> From: ERIC GOODMAN <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

>>> <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

>>> Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:52:35 -0500

>>> To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>"

>>> <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

>>> Subject: Happy New Year, etc

>>> Friends and Writers,

>>>    What a lovely January day, eh?

>>>   I'd like to call a meeting preferably this week, to discuss several

>>> important agenda items.   You may have others you would like to add to

>>> the agenda.   I'm thinking late Wednesday morning, say 11 am if that

>>> works for everyone.   As part of the process of figuring out when to

>>> meet, please send along your spring teaching schedules.

>>> 1)   Course coverage for next year.

>>> 2)   Plans for AWP.   With so many of us going,  and the conference so

>>> centrally located, I think we should try to arrange for a gathering of

>>> current and former Miami folk.   I'd like to discuss how to best do

>>>that.

>>> 3)  Short Form Conference.   Planning, etc, in advance of AWP, so we

>>>can

>>> begin talking about it/promoting it there.

>>> 4)   Scheduling for January Bowling night.

>>> Eric