MUCWFAC Archives

May 2001

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:24:43 -0400
Dear Cohort,

        I will bring the question of service credit for creative writing group
work to Dianne, either this spring or first thing in the fall.  I think
it's appropriate, especially as there's likely to be real work: i.e.,
curricular reform that will both require initial meetings, then work
outside the meetings to bring about the Brave New Creative World we'll be
pointing towards.

        To that end, if people will get me a copy of their teaching schedule, and
preferred times for meeting, I'd be grateful.  This is especially critical
for Annie, David and Kay, who are coordinating commute and child-care
issues.

        On another, related note, will someone catch me up on what happened with
grad students teaching 226. I followed from very far afar on this list
serve.  I'd like to know any and all details.  How many sections.
Proceedures, if discussed or finalized for selection of graduate students
to teach those sections.  Arrangements made or discussed for
training/mentoring the grad students who will be teaching.

        All best,

        Eric