MUCWFAC Archives

December 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:24:20 -0500
The 11 (10 minus 100 level) courses as I count them equal 30 credits. That leaves PW option open, easily. But why PW for the CW major any more than 321 323 or 422 after the 320/330/ 420/430 requirement uses 2 of the 3 in that group? I'd think another of that group could interest some majors more than PW. But some would like that PW option. PW is going to either become the dominant Eng major or split off altogether, it seems. Will PW accept CW courses as Lit will do. Hope so.
I do think the proposed minor may "save" CW.
David