MUCWFAC Archives

June 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kamiya Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:56:09 +0700
Nu Microsoft titles released on Jun 01 10:40:00 MSK 2007

Adobe Photoshop CS3      89$
Symantec Norton 360      29$
Microsoft Office 2007    79$
Microsoft Vista Business 79$
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro 	 79$
Adobe Flash CS3 Pro      59$
Windows XP Pro +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3    59$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$
Mac software		 49$

http://kisoftfi.com/?NqyeI73131gDOacNVeBx64669bijphkZjgN11828XhHhFdsBcn20704mTlwOMicrosoft

across the heath, to inquire at cottages, and do his utmost to trace
Elof broke into a loud laugh, and when the boy heard him, he turned
they had been etched in phosphorus before my eyes.  I saw the last
`I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I
who cast themselves at His feet. Now all danger was past, and they
in the middle before I knew that I _had_ begun.''
despaired of, they must in all probability have gained some
quickly to their feet, and hastened on as fast as their weary limbs
green-grey of the field, and in a moment it was evident this Martian
credit could now be purchased for her.  The satisfaction of
soon gone again, rising from their seats with an activity which
I struggled to tear the rocks away; I beat and bruised my hands in vain
part--she was too transcendentally sincere.  Something must have
That autumn Hellgum often stood on the little porch of Strong
`Chorus again!' cried the Gryphon, and the Mock Turtle had
never settled at Netherfield as he ought to be.  Lady Lucas
quietly slipped away. We searched for her all through the night,
with pine needles. She recognized it as the road of her dream.
her side.  But I pity her, because she must feel that she has
"Well," said Saya Chone at last, "are you not going to thank me for
your house and home, they'd steal your potatoes and carry off your
From an unwillingness to confess how much her intimacy with
had been an uneventful one.  We had not seen the smoke of the _Claire_
All day Ingmar lay in a raging fever. "Please don't tell father
returned into his cabinet and closed the door after him.
__