MUCWFAC Archives

March 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:50:11 -0400
Yes, it's legit. Big money, big names. Ex-Brit Poet Laureate Motion . .  it'll be extremely high visibility and extremely plain - vanilla - mainstream . .

although he does work alongside my friend Robert Hampson at Royal Holloway . . so almost, almost, a Miami connection.

Anyways . . . a big event for sure

cris