MUCWFAC Archives

March 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:57:59 -0400
Dear Eric,

Thanks for last night's event. I don't know if Sarah Cunningham would be interested in or accept this offer, but it can't hurt to ask. She's our #5
No word from Kelly Thomas as yet, but likely that 2 others will come. We do have two more back ups in poetry... I hope this might work--otherwise we'll likely have 3 poets coming. Unless something in English opens off of another minority match in another program, Michele told me. We ought to really chat up Ms. Thomas, I think, but I fear she may not come, too.

See you Sat, Mon (at CW mtg and class).

Agenda items for me are courses and coverage next year, besides readers.

David