MUCWFAC Archives

October 2005

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christy Crowley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:28:05 -0400
Italian Rolex Order.
http://microcode.ghew.com/watches/lib/

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
Everything you do or say is public relations.
I'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away.

Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.
An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.

We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people.
If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing.
Getting caught is the mother of invention.
Old wives don't dieif they're getting alimony