MUCWFAC Archives

January 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:31:03 -0500
I apologize for joining this conversation so late.   Been an odd day.

I like this, and agree with some of the other responses, including the
notion that a book would come out of it, and perhaps we could reference,
Rainbow Darkness and the Cook Conference as a sort of precedent.

We could, perhaps, try to secure the appearance of one or two "names"
between now and the time we'd need this flyer, and could add them.  Or
simply make some nod to invited guests that will indicate the ambitions of
the conference.

Might be good to have a dedicated email address for the conference?   And
a jazzy title?   Short Forms Merging?   Short Forms Mating, Matey?