MUCWFAC Archives

November 1998

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kay Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 20:06:07 -0500
Hi Eric.
Though at some point I would like to teach a graduate literature seminar on
Southern writers -- from the point of view of how the stories or novels are
constructed -- (this is what I mentioned to you in the hall the other day,
and what Kerry has given me some encouragement about), I'll be teaching for
only one semester next year, and at least one of the courses I hope to
teach is a first-time preparation course for undergrads. So I'd rather not
teach another new course. But I would like to teach the graduate workshop
in fiction, since our established policy has been that we all teach it in
alternate years, giving all grad students access to all four instructors.
David needs a little more time to think about what his offerings might be,
but he'll get back. . .
Kay