MUCWFAC Archives

November 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:57:15 -0500
Hi, Eric--

Are you looking for publications that focus specifically on the work of undergraduates? Arianne Hartsell-Gundy has set up a tremendous database of online journals, as well as a list of the print journals the library holds. Here's a link to the library's CW homepage:

http://libguides.lib.muohio.edu/creativewriting

The students can poke around and find journals that suit their work. King really has an amazing collection of print journals.

Webdelsol and NewPages are good resources on-line for finding out about lit journals. (Also Narrative.com)

--Margaret

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Department of English