MUCWFAC Archives

August 2015

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 13:51:24 -0400
Hi all,

Mary Jean Corbett & I are ISO a volunteer, preferably from a nonpoetry
genre, who will serve with me on the assessment committee this spring.
It seems the dept is formalizing the assessment process and combining
program assessors into one committee.

We need someone who is **not** teaching (in spring semester) any of
the creative writing courses we assess:

226 Intro to CW
320 intermediate fiction/prose workshop
330 intermediate poetry workshop
420 adv fiction/prose workshop
430 adv poetry workshop.

Also, as I'm a poet, it would be good to mix it up and have the other
person represent another genre.

In the past our assessment process hasn't been too arduous and I am
assuming it will continue to be -- I will certainly try to keep it
that way.

Many thanks for your help,

Cathy