MUCWFAC Archives

May 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 13:45:51 -0400
Dear Eric,

Good. I'll work towards that Oct 20 date for Rosser. The Deulen suggestion was a back up, not needed any longer. She'll be at UC starting this fall, the new poetry hire. We could fill in an empty slot cheaply and might think of her for some future date, not necessarily next year.
I'm for Kunkelman coming, however.

Thanks,

David