MUCWFAC Archives

July 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:31:08 -0400
Wait--I wasn't committing to having her here in the fall. I want to check in and confirm how many people we're already bringing--I know Jody was working on one or two things.

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Department of English
370 Bachelor Hall