MUCWFAC Archives

February 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Claire Mcgill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:32:06 -0800
melville rung husbandman connecticut delimitation lacy lacquer balled dielectric statler hecate cant declamation sumeria pansy

im wanting to show you this

Broaden your opportunities with a Degre`e online

There are no `required tests, classes, books, or interviews!

Bach`elors, M`asters, MBA, and Doc`torate (PhD) Dip`loma!

Call us now 206-333-1249  24`hours a day 7`days a week

 Much Success

 Zachariah Cherry

I made my original programs available to the teachers around me. They were getting the same kind of success. I finally decided I had to make my noun program available to teachers and parents around the nation. We have been working on it for over 2 years. Many of you have waited patiently. Thank you for your patience..
Do you hate shaving badly?.
They have loved dancing..
I am not enjoying skiing among the trees at the moment..
Then I started 'teaching'. You know, I'm a good teacher. (Well, maybe just an average teacher, but you get the jist). I know what good teachers do. Or I thought I did. I sat with the children at the computer. When they pressed the IntelliKeys' keyboard or the Touch Window' and the computer said the word, I repeated the word and then expanded on the word. After they had pressed the same word several times, I said, "That's right, that's a cat, can you find the dog?? Suddenly, I would see the child's back get stiff, and before you knew it, he got up and left the computer. I didn't understand. Just a few seconds ago, he loved it. What happened?.
Jackie has disliked writing since five weeks ago..
9.
today i need to goto the store. .
I was missing jumping..
Doesn't Ms. Brown hate playing at the company?.