MUCWFAC Archives

November 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:37:52 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

   So it turns out that as part of the Sponsorship arrangement with AWP

for this year's conference, we have a half-page full color ad in the

Conference Program.  See below.

   I'd completely spaced out this fact.

   The absolute deadline for ad copy is Friday.

   Ideas?   Volunteers?   Graphic design is NOT one of my strengths.

   Eric

On 11/30/11 10:10 AM, "AWP Advertising" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi Eric,

>I understand, but we need the ad by Friday, as the program goes to press

>next Monday. Thank you.

>Best Wishes,

>Liz

>Liz Gerber

>Assistant Editor & Advertising Manager

>703-993-4310 • 703-993-4302 (fax)

>The Writer's Chronicle

>The Association of Writers & Writing Programs

>George Mason University, MS 1E3

>Fairfax, VA 22030

>***Want to advertise on-line? AWP offers on-line advertisements on our

>members-only and public pages. Reach students, teachers, and the writing

>community by advertising on our website! Please e-mail

>[log in to unmask] for more information.***

>On Nov 30, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Goodman, Eric wrote:

>> Liz,

>>   I'd totally spaced this out, I must admit.   Will get it to you early

>> next week!

>>    Eric

>> On 11/30/11 9:49 AM, "AWP Advertising" <[log in to unmask]>

>>wrote:

>>> Hi Eric,

>>> Thanks for writing. The ad is a half page ad measuring 7.25" w by 4.5"

>>>h;

>>> the ad should be in full color (CMYK). Please submit this ad to me

>>>ASAP.

>>> Thanks.

>>> Best Wishes,

>>> Liz